Juvenile Offense

People of all ages make mistakes. Adults, teenagers, and sometimes even young children, get in trouble with the law. While some of these crimes can be serious, most of the time when juveniles are charged with a crime they have been accused of minor offenses. However, even minor offenses can be very damaging to a minor and if convicted they could face time in juvenile detention. Those convictions will usually stay on a juvenile’s record until he or she turns 18, as well. Juvenile offenses should not be taken lightly. It’s very important to contact a criminal defense attorney if you have a minor who has been charged with a criminal offense in Royal Oak.

Aggressive Bloomfield Juvenile Criminal Defense Attorney

At the Law Office of John Little, PLLC, we take every measure possible to attempt to get the charges dismissed against your minor child and removed from his or her record. With first time offenders this can be much easier, but with a minor who has already been convicted with a juvenile offense, it can be more difficult. That is why it’s important to seek the experience of a knowledgeable juvenile offense defense attorney if your child has been charged with a crime. We have years of experience defending these kinds of cases and we understand the best strategy to take in each situation. No two cases are exactly the same, which is why you should speak with us right away if you have a minor child facing juvenile offenses in Bloomfield.

Common Juvenile Offenses in Royal Oak

While youth can be arrested and charged for the same types of crimes as adults, typically, they are charged with less serious offenses. However, juveniles are more likely to be caught committing a crime than adults, which means they are often prosecuted. The most common types of youth offenses include:

  • Curfew violations
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Drug abuse or drug possession
  • Petty theft
  • Running away from home
  • Refusal to obey parents
  • Underage drinking

These are just a few of the common juvenile offenses that minors are charged with. While most of these offenses might appear to be minor the fact is they can still affect a child for many years to come. That’s why you need to contact an experienced juvenile criminal defense attorney to fight for your child’s rights and to keep his or her record clean.

Contact Our Reliable Juvenile Defense Attorney in Royal Oak

At the Law Office of John Little PLLC we take the time to listen to your situation and then carefully determine the best defense strategy for you and your child. We know that you and your child are both feeling anxious if he or she is facing these kinds of charges. We understand that you will have many questions and concerns. We take the time to listen to you and answer those questions and concerns. Please don’t wait for prosecutors to build a strong case against your child. Instead, seek the help of our experienced criminal juvenile defense team in Royal Oak today. Call us at 248-865-3455, or contact us online. Don’t leave your child’s future in the hands of the court. Contact us today.